Name: Lu, Renquan
|Education & Professional Experience||
2012.12-Present: Associate Senior Technologist, Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Cancer/Department of Oncology, Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Cancer.
2011.09-2012.09: Visiting scholar, Department of Oncology, Havard Medical School (HMS),USA.
2009.09-2012.12, PhD, Major: Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Fudan University Shanghai Medical School.
2007.06-2012.12: Technologist-in-charge, Department of Clinical Laboratory, Fudan University Cancer Hospital.
2004.09-2007.06, MS, Major: Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Shanghai Jiaotong University Medical School.
1999.07-2004.08: Technologist-in-charge/Assistant researcher, Shanghai Bencao Biomedical Institute.
1994.09-1999.07, BS, Major: Laboratory Medicine, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Jiangsu University Medical School.
|Specialty||Clinical oncology research/ Translational Medicine|
|Research||Biomarkers, ovarian cancer, gastric cancer, esophageal cancer|
1. Lu RQ, Pal J, Buon L, Nanjappa P, Shi JL, Fulciniti M, Guo L, Yu M, Munshi NC, Shammas MA. Targeting homologous recombination and telomerase in Barrett’s adenocarcinoma: Impact on telomere maintenance, genomic instability, and tumor growth. Oncogene 2013; accepted.
2. Lu RQ, Wu CS, Guo L, Liu YC, Mo W, Wang HJ, Ding JB, Wong ET, Yu M. The role of brevican in glioma: promoting tumor cell motility in vitro and in vivo. BMC Cancer 2012; 12: 607.
3. Lu RQ, Sun XH, Xiao R, Zhou L, Gao X, Guo L. Human Epididymis Protein 4 (HE4) Plays a Key Role in Ovarian Cancer Cell Adhesion and Motility. Biochemical Biophysical Research Communications 2012; 419(2): 274-280.
4. Lu RQ, Yang DP, Cui DX, Guo L. Egg-white mediated Green synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles with excellent biocompatibility and Enhanced Radiation Effects on Cancer Cells. International Journal of Nanomedicine 2012; 7: 2101-2107.
5. Lu RQ, Dou XW, Gao X, Zhang J, Ni J, Guo L. A functional polymorphism of lymphotoxin-alpha (LTA) gene rs909253 is associated with gastric cancer risk in an Asian population. Cancer Epidemiology 2012; 36(6): e380-386.
6. Lu RQ, Gao X, Chen Y, Li S, Ni J, Guo L. Association of an NF-kappaB1 intron SNP (rs4648068) with gastric cancer patients in Chinese Han population. BMC gastroenterology 2012; 12: 87.
7. Lu RQ, Sun M, Feng JJ, Gao X, Guo L. Myofibrillogenesis regulator 1 (MR-1) is a novel biomarker and potential therapeutic target for human ovarian cancer, BMC Cancer 2011, 11: 270.
8. Shen YH, Lu RQ, Guo L. Clinical Value of Urinary Iodine Determination in Screening for Thyroid Tumor. China Cancer 2011, 20(9): 699-702.
9. Lu RQ, Guo L, Shen YH. The value of human epididymis protein 4 in patients with ovarian cancer. China Oncology 2010, 20(9): 585- 590.
10. Lu RQ, Hu J，Guo L. Studier on the value of human epididymis protein 4 in patients with ovarian cancer. Chinese Journal Laboratory Medicine 2009, 32(12): 1379-1383.
11. Lu RQ, Zheng ZY，Guo L. Development of a gold immunochromatographic assay reagent for rapid detection of alpha-fetoprotein and carcinoembryonic antigen and evaluation of its performance. Laboratory Medicine 2009, 24(12): 899- 903.
Patents: 2012; “Development of the kit for human plasma tumor type-M2 pyruvate kinase concentration and its preparation” Authorized No.: ZL 2008 1 0033501.4.
2012 “Establishment of the immunoassay for human plasma MR-1 concentration and its preparation” [Excellent Invention, Silver Award]; The Excellent Invention competetion Commission of Shanghai Municipality;
2009 “Development of the kit for human plasma tumor type-M2 pyruvate kinase concentration and its preparation” [Excellent Invention, Bronze Award]; The Excellent Invention competetion Commission of Shanghai Municipality