|Education & Professional Experience||
Jul. 2007, A Chinese representative to give lectures on MCMC program sponsored by ASCO and CSCO in Shanghai, China.
Jun. – Jul. 2007, A visiting fellow in Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota and an ICRE （Institute for clinical research excellence）fellow granted by National Foundation for Cancer Research, USA.
Aug. 29 -30, 2006, sponsed by Vienna School of Clinical Research in Shanghai.
Jun. 6 -8, 2006, An official representative to attend sister conference sponsored by MD Anderson Cancer Center.
May 2006, MCMC program sponsored by ASCO and CSCO (Chinese Society of Clinical Oncology) in Xi An, China.
1998.4 - 2001.11 Ph. D study in The University of Hong Kong
1988.9 - 1991.7 Graduate study on Clinical Oncology in Shanghai Medical University
1983.9 - 1988.7 Undergraduate study in Suzhou Medical College, Majoring in Medicine
Ongoing clinical trials
1)An All-oral Cyclophosphamide and Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Anthracycline- and Taxane-pretreated MBC. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00589901.
2) Gemcitabine and Cisplatin as First Line Combination Therapy in Patients With Triple-negative MBC. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00601159.
3) Dexrazoxane as a Protective Agent in Anthracycline Treated Breast Cancer (cardioprotec). ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00955890.
4) Docetaxel and Cisplatin Chemotherapy With or Without High Dose Proton Pump Inhibitor in Metastatic Breast Cancer. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT01069081.
5) A Combination of Abraxane and Cisplatin in Metastatic Breast Cancer. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT01149798.
6) Study of Apatinib in Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Patients. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT01176669.
1) Zhao X, Xu X, Guo L, Ragaz J, Guo H, Wu J, Shao Z, Zhu J, Guo X, Chen J, Zhu B, Wang Z, Hu X. Biomarker alterations with metronomic use of low-dose zoledronic acid for breast cancer patients with bone metastases and potential clinical significance. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2010;124(3):733-743. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00524849.
2)Shiyang Gu, Ping Zhang, Zhen Jia, Biyun Wang, Jian Zhang, Zhonghua Wang, Haiyi Guo, Jialei Wang, Xinmin Zhao and Xichun Hu. Sequential versus simultaneous use of vinorelbine and capecitabine at the same dosage as first-line chemotherapy for patients with metastatic breast cancer. The Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2010; 9(9):528-535. ClinicalTrials.gov number, NCT00629148.
3) Chen L, Gu Y, Leaw S, Wang Z, Wang P, Hu X, Chen J, Lu J, Shao Z. Internal mammary lymph node recurrence: rare but characteristic metastasis site in breast cancer. BMC Cancer 2010;10(1):479.
4) Chen ZY, Zhou XY, Zhang TM, Hong XN, Yin JL, Hu XC, Shi DR. [Clinical significance in detection of immunoglobulin heavy chain clonal rearrangement in bone marrow of patients with B cell lymphoma] Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi. 2009;31(3):183-188.
5) Zhu XD, Hu XC, Zhang W, Hong XN, Guo Y, Yin JL, Wang ZH, Li J. Chloroxoquinoline in combination with epirubicin, cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil in metastatic gastric cancer. Hepatogastroenterology. 2009;56(90):555-560.
6) Yang X, Cai Y, Zhao X, Wang Z, Hong X, Shen Z, Ou Z, Li J, Hu X. Biweekly docetaxel-containing chemotherapy may be the optimal schedule. Anti-Cancer Drugs. 2008;19(4):421-426.
7) Guo HY, Zhao XM, Li J, Hu XC. Primary non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma of the breast: eight-year follow-up experience. Int J Hematol 2008; 87(5):491-7.
8) Guo HY, Cai Y, Yang XM, Wang ZH, Wang JL, Zhao XM, Li J, Hu XC. Randomized phase II trial on mitomycin-C/cisplatin KLT in heavily pretreated advanced breast cancer. Am J Chin Med 2008;36(4):665-74.
9) Wang Z, Xu B, Lin D, Tan W, Leaw S, Hong X, Hu X. XRCC1 polymorphisms and severe toxicity in lung cancer patients treated with cisplatin-based chemotherapy in Chinese population. Lung Cancer 2008;62(1):99-104.
10) Wang J, Li J, Hong X, Tang W, Hu X, Wang B, Gu Y. Retrospective case series of gemcitabine plus cisplatin in the treatment of recurrent and metastatic nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Oral Oncol 2008; 44(5):464-70.
11) Hu XC, BAO Li-min, ZHU Xiong-zeng, Irons Richard D, FU Hua, CHEN Yan, CHEN Hui, GUO Hai-yi, ZHAO Xin-min, LI Jin. [Cytogenetic and interphase FISH studies in the diagnosis of malignant lymphomas]. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi (Chin.). 2007;29(1):45-8.
12) Hu XC，Guo HY, Zhao XM, Wang ZH, Yang XM, Leaw S, Li J. Phase II study of mitomycin-C and cisplatin in heavily pretreated advanced breast cancer. The Chinese-German Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2006; 5(6):442-445.
13) Hu XC, Chow LWC. Detection of circulating breast cancer cells with multiple-marker RT-PCR assay. Anticancer Res 2001;21(1A): 421-424.
14) Hu XC, Chow LWC. Fine needle aspiration may shed breast cells into peripheral blood as determined by RT-PCR. Oncology 2000;59(3): 217-222.