|Education & Professional Experience||
2008.12 Professor Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center
2007.10 Associated professor Fudan University Shanghai Cancer Center
2006.11 Professor Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2003.1-2005.2 Post-doctor study in ENH, Northwestern University, USA
2001.11 Associated professor Shanghai Second Medical University
1994.9 - 1999.7 Ph. D. study in Shanghai Medical University, China
1989.9-1994.7 M.D. study in Zhejiang TCM University, China
Cellular senescence and carcinogenesis,
Basic and clinical research of GI cancer
(1) Zhang XW, Sheng YP, Li Q, Qin W, Lu YW, Cheng YF, Liu BY, Zhang FC, Li J, Dimri GP, Guo WJ. BMI1 and Mel-18 oppositely regulate carcinogenesis and progression of gastric cancer. Mol Cancer. 2010 Feb 21;9(1):40.
(2)Lu YW, Li J, Guo WJ. Expression and clinicopathological significance of Mel-18 and Bmi-1 mRNA in gastric carcinoma. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010 Nov 8; 29(1): 143.
(3) Zhang XW, Zhang L, Qin W, Yao XH, Zheng LZ, Liu X, Li J, Guo WJ. Oncogenic role of the chromobox protein CBX7 in gastric cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2010, 29:114.
(4) Guo WJ, Datta S, Band V,Dimri GP. Mel-18, a Polycomb Group Protein Regulates Cell Proliferation and Senescence via Transcriptional Repression of Bmi-1 and c-Myc Oncoproteins. Mol Biol Cell, 2007, 18: 536-546.
(5) Guo WJ, Zeng MS, Yadav A, Song LB, Guo BH, Band V, Dimri GP. Mel-18 acts as a tumor suppressor by repressing Bmi-1 expression and downregulating Akt activity in breast cancer cells. Cancer Res, 2007，67(11): 5083-9.
(6) Datta S, Hoenerhoff MJ, Bommi P, Sainger R, Guo WJ, Dimri M, Band H, Band V, Green JE, Dimri GP. Bmi-1 Cooperates with H-Ras to Transform Human Mammary Epithelial Cells via Dysregulation of Multiple Growth-Regulatory Pathways. Cancer Res, 2007，67(21): 10286-95.
(7) Yu Y, Chen S, Wang LS, Chen WL, Guo WJ, Yan H, Zhang WH, Peng CH, Zhang SD, Li HW, Chen GQ. Prediction of pancreatic cancer by serum biomarkers using surface-enhanced laser desorption /ionization- based decision tree classification. Oncology，2005;68(1):79-86.
(8) Guo WJ, Yu EX. The Long Term Efficacy of Combined Chemoembolization and Local Irradiation in the Treatment of Patients with Large Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Hepatogastroenterol, 2003, 50: 500-503.
(9) Guo WJ, Zhuang JY, Bai YR, Li J, Cheng YF, Shen Z, Li WH, Zhang WZ, Cai R. Octreotide Augments the Effects of Hepatic Arterial Occlusion in Treating a Rat Liver Tumor Model. Hepatogastroenterol, 2003, 50: 349-53.
(10) Guo WJ, Li J, Ling WL, Bai YR, Zhang WZ, Cheng YF, Gu WH, Zhuang JY. Influence of hepatic arterial blockage on blood perfusion and VEGF, MMP-1 expression of implanted liver cancer in rat. World J Gastroenterology, 2002, 8(3): 476-9.
(11) Guo WJ, Yu EX. Large primary liver cancer treated by chemoembolization combined with radiotherapy successfully. Hepato-Gastroenter, 2003, 50: 519-522.
(12) Guo WJ, Yu EX, Liu LM, Li J, Chen Z, Lin JH, Meng ZQ, Feng Y. Comparison between chemoembolization combined with radiotherapy and chemoembolization alone for large hepatocellilar carcinoma. World J Gastroenter, 2003, 9(8):1697-1701.
(13) Guo WJ, et al. Evaluation of combined therapy with chemoembolization and irradiation for large hepotocellular carcinoma. British Journal of Radiology, 2000, 73: 1091-1097.
|Awards||Life Science Award from Meiji Dairies|
Monday Morning, Wednesday afternoon