|Education & Professional Experience||
Professor and Vice Director of the Department of Radiology, Fudan University Cancer Hospital
2010.07 – 2011.076 Visiting Investigator, Breast Imaging Center, Department of Radiology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
2003.09 – 2007.07 PhD, Major: Imaging and Nuclear Medicine. School of Medicine, Fudan University
2000~ 2007 Associate Professor, the Department of Radiology, Fudan University Cancer Hospital
1999.09 - 2002 .07 MD, Major: Imaging and Nuclear Medicine. School of Medicine, Fudan University
1995~ 2000 Attending, the Department of Radiology, Fudan University Cancer Hospital
1989~ 1995 Resident, the Department of Radiology, Fudan University Cancer Hospital
1983.09 – 1989.07 MD, Medicine. Shanghai Medical University
|Specialty||Cancer imaging diagnosis|
Chinese Journal of Radiology
Chinese Journal of Clinical Radiology
Journal of Practical Radiology
《Essential Diagnostic Imaging of Chest》
《Imaging diagnosis of lymphoma》
《Practical Chest Imaging》
《Disease of Breast》
1.Gu YJ, Wang JH, Wang HS, et al. The CT evaluation of cephalic and cervical adenoid cystic carcinoma. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2000,34:601-604.
2. Gu YJ, Wang JH, Chen TZ. The CT manifestations and corresponding pathologic basis of cervical neurilemmoma. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2000,34:551-554.
3. Gu YJ, Wang JH, Tu XY, et al. The comparison of mammographic and pathologic features in ductal carcinoma in situ. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2002,36:240-244.
4.Gu YJ, Wang JH, Zhang TQ. Mammographic features of breast mucinous carcinoma: mammographic-pathologic correlation. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2002,36:973-976.
5. Gu YJ, Wang JH. CT imaging of nosopharyngeal tuberculosis with cervical tuberculous lymphadenitis: two cases report. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2002,36:91-92.
6. Gu YJ, Wang JH, Xiang JQ, et al. A study on clinical value of CT features of tracheoesophageal groove lymph node metastasis of thoracic esophageal carcinoma. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2002,36:139-141.
7. Gu YJ, Zhou KR, Zhang TQ. Mammographic features at predicting the presence of an extensive intraductal component in early stage breast carcinoma: mammographic-pathologic correlation. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2003,37:317-321.
8. Gu YJ, Zhou KR, Chen TZ, et al. Mammographic features of breast carcinoma: mammographic-pathologic correlation. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2003,37:439-444.
9. Gu YJ, Zhang TQ. To improve the understanding of mammographic features of breast infiltrating lobular carcinoma (An analysis of 28 cases). Journal of Practical Radiology. 2003,19:871-874.
10. Gu YJ. Standard of breast imaging reporting. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2004,38:903-905.（editorial）
11.Gu YJ, Wu B, Zhang S, et al. The application experiences of breast imaging reporting and data system in mammogrphic diagnoses of breast lesion with symptoms. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2004,38:931-936.
12.Gu YJ. Mammographic features and pathologic basis of breast carcinoma. China Oncology: The progress of diagnosis and treatment of breast carcinoma. 2004.8-16. （editorial）
13. Gu YJ, Wu B. Applied experiences of imaging-based nodal classification of neck. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2004,10:376-381.
14. Gu YJ, Chen TZ, Wang JH, et al. Mammographic appearances of breast medullary carcinoma: comparison with pathology and differentiation with fibroadenoma. Journal of Clinical Radiology. 2004,23:292-296.
15. Gu YJ, Peng WJ, Wang J, et al. Fibrous soft tissue tumor of neck and shoulder girdle: MR and CT Characteristics. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2005,39:1322-1326.
16.Gu YJ, Xiao Q, Zheng XJ, et al. Mammographic follow-up after conservation therapy for breast cancer. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2006, 40: 344-349.
17. Gu YJ, Wang XH, Xiao Q, et al. MR imaging evalution of ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS) and DCIS with small invasive foci of breast. Chinese Journal of Radiology. 2007, 41: 248-253.
18. Gu YJ, Xiao Q, Yang WT, et al. The mammographic features of breast ductal carcinoma in situ and DCIS with small invasive foci and correlation between mammographic features and prognostic biologic factors. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2007,41:623-628.
19.Gu YJ, Feng XY, Tang F, et al. Diffusion-weighted MRI of the breast: potential for lesion characterization and parameter selection. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2007,41:451-456.
20. Gu YJ, Feng XY, Xiao Q, et al. Evaluation of Breast Cancer Extension With Diffusion-Weighted MRI. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2007，41：959-964.
21. Gu YJ, Xiao Q. Normalization of Mammographic Report. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2007,13:322-326.
22. Gu YJ, Qiu LH. Evaluation of Breast Lesion with Diffusion-Weighted MRI. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2007,13:356-361.
23. Gu YJ. The Diagnosis and Pathologic Basis of Breast Lesions on Mammography and MRI. Radilolgic Practice. 2007,12:1246-1248.
24.Gu YJ, Feng XY, Qiu LH, et al. Response of Locally Advanced Breast Cancer to Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy: a Pilot Study with Diffusion-weighted MRI. Radilolgic Practice. 2007,12:1249-1255.
25.Gu YJ, Wu B, Yang WT, et al. Evalution with MR Imaging and Pathologic Correlation in Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma of the Head and Neck. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2008,14:100-105.
26. Gu YJ，Li Ruimin，Tan HN， et al. The interpretation model of BI-RADS-MRI description for focal breast masses. Chinese Journal of Oncoradiology, 2008,1 :35-38.
27.Gu YJ，Xiao Q，Qiu LH, et al. The interpretation model of non-masslike enhancement of breast lesion on MRI. Chinese Journal of Oncoradiology, 2008,1 :39-42.
28. Xiao Q, Liu GY, Gu YJ*.Primary analysis of the first breast cancer screening in 5307 people. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2008，42:1266-1270.
29. Qiu LH, Gu YJ*, Tang F, et al. Establishment of breast cancer rat model and its feasibility of MR imaging. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2008，14:259-263.
30.Shen C, Lu JJ, Gu Y, Zhu G, Hu C, He S. Prognostic impact of primary tumor volume in patients with nasopharyngeal carcinoma treated by definitive radiation therapy.Laryngoscope.2008 Jul;118(7):1206-10.
31.Xin Liu , Xiao-Nan Hong , Ya-Jia Gu , Bi-Yun Wang , Zhi-Guo Luo and Dr Junning Cao . Interstitial pneumonitis during rituximab-containing chemotherapy for non-Hodgkin lymphoma，Leukemia and Lymphoma，2008，49：1778-1783.
32. Tan HN, Gu YJ*, Peng WJ, et al. Papillary thyroid carcinoma: comparison between CT features and pathologic fingdings. Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2009，43 :799-804
33.Tan HN, Hu XX, Gu YJ*, et al. Comparison between medullary and follicular thyroid carcinoma: CT and pathologic study. Chinese Computed Medical Imaging. 2009，15：25-30.
34. Tan HN, Su Y, Gu YJ*, et al. Preliminary evaluation of data mining on non-masslike enhancement of breast lesions on MRI, Chinese Journal of Radiology, 2009，43(5):455-459.
35. Xuejun Ma, Ye Guo , Ziqiang Pang , Biyun Wang , Hongfen Lu , Ya-Jia Gu, Xiaomao Guo ,* A randomized phase II study of CEOP with or without semustine as induction chemotherapy in patients with stage IE/IIE extranodal NK/T-cell lymphoma, nasal type in the upper aerodigestive tract. Radiotherapy and Oncology, 2009，93（3）：492-497
36.Zhang YY, Gu YJ*. Progress in clinical application of magnetic resonance sialography. International Journal of Medical Radiology, 2010,33(1)：23-26.
37. Gu YJ. The Effect and status of MRI on conservation therapy for breast cancer. Radiologic Practice, 2010，25：126-128.
38.Chen B, Li RM, Liu J, Yang WT, Gu YJ*. The comparative study of X-ray and clinic in paget’s disease of the breast. Jourbal of Clinical Radiology, 2010，29：43-46.
39. Qiu LH, Xiao Q, Yang WT, Tang F, Shen KW, Wu B, Gu YJ*. Diffusion-weighted MRI evaluation of breast cancer extension. Clinical Imaging，2010(34):89-96.
40. Lei Chen, Yajia Gu, Shiangjiin Leaw,Zhonghua Wang,et al. Internal mammary lymph node recurrence: rare but characteristic metastasis site in breast cancer.BMC Cancer, 2010,10:479-486.
41. Chen L, Gu Y, Leaw S, Wang Z, Wang P, Hu X, Chen J, Lu J, Shao Z. Internal mammary lymph node recurrence: rare but characteristic metastasis site in breast cancer. BMC Cancer. 2010 Sep 7;10:479.
42. Qiu LH, Xiao Q, Gu YJ*, Wang J, Feng XY. Imaging Findings of Follicular Dendritic Cell Sarcoma: Report of Four Cases. Korean J Radiol 2011;12(1):122-128.
43. Tan H, Yang B, Wu J, Wana S, Gu Y, Li W, Jiang Z, Qian M, Peng W. Localization and evaluation of sentinel lymph node in breast cancer from computed tomographic lymphography. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2011 May-Jun;35(3):367-74.
44.Liu H, Tan H, Cheng Y, Zhang X, Gu Y, Peng W. Imaging findings in mucinous breast carcinoma and correlating factors. Eur J Radiol. 2011 Dec;80(3):706-12.
45. Yu L, Yang W, Xu X, Gu Y, Wang C, Lu H, Sheng W, Shi D. Myoid harmatoma of the breast: clinicopathologic analysis of a rare tumor indicating occasional recurrence potential. Breast J. 2011,May-Jun;17(3):322-4.
46. Tong T, Yajia G, Huaying W, Weijun P. Application of 1.5 T magnetic resonance imaging in endometrial cancer. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;285(4):1113-8. Epub 2011 Sep 7. PubMed PMID: 21898079.
47. King V, Gu Y, Kaplan JB, Brooks JD, Pike MC, Morris EA. Impact of menopausal status on background parenchymal enhancement and fibroglandular tissue on breast MRI. Eur Radiol. 2012 Jul 4. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 22752463.
48. Ou D, Zhang Y, He X, Gu Y, Hu C, Ying H, Zhu G, Wu Y, Mao J, Yue L, Shen X. Magnetic resonance sialography for investigating major salivary gland duct system after intensity-modulated radiotherapy of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Int J Clin Oncol. 2012 Aug 15. [Epub ahead of print] PubMed PMID: 22892798.
49. Tan H, Zhang S, Liu H, Peng W, Li R, Gu Y, Wang X, Mao J, Shen X. Imaging findings in phyllodes tumors of the breast. Eur J Radiol. 2012 Jan;81(1):e62-9.
|Awards||2008 Shanghai Medical Science Prize|