1.Wang K, Chen Z, Meng Z, Lin J, Zhou Z, Wang P, Chen L, Liu L. Analgesic effect of high intensity focused ultrasound therapy for unresectable pancreatic cancer. Int J Hyperthermia. 27(2):101-7;2011.
2. Wang K, Chen Z. Acute tumor lysis syndrome after transarterial chemoembolization for well-differentiated hepatocellular carcinoma with neuroendocrine features. Onkologie. 33(10):532-5;2010.
3. Wang K,Chen L, Meng Z, Lin J, Zhou Z, Wang P, Chen Z. High intensity focused ultrasound treatment for patients with advanced pancreatic cancer: a preliminary dosimetric analysis. Int J Hyperthermia. 28(7):645-52;2012.
4. Wang K, Zhu H, Meng Z, Chen Z, Lin J, Shen Y, Gao H. Safety evaluation of high-intensity focused ultrasound in patients with pancreatic cancer.Onkologie. 2013;36(3):88-92.
5. Gao HF, Wang K, Meng ZQ, Chen Z, Lin JH, Zhou ZH, Wang P, Shi WD, Sheng YH. High intensity focused ultrasound treatment for patients with local advanced pancreatic cancer. Hepatogastroenterology. 2013 Nov-Dec;60(128):1906-10.
6. Chen L, Wang K, Chen Z, Meng Z, Chen H, Gao H, Wang P, Zhu H, Lin J, Liu L.High intensity focused ultrasound ablation for patients with inoperable liver cancer. Hepatogastroenterology. 2015 Jan-Feb;62(137):140-3.
7. Hua YQ, Chen Z, Meng ZQ, Chen H, Shen JG, Wang K, Peng W, Shen YH, Liu LM. High expression of erythropoietin-producing hepatoma cell line-B2 (EphB2) predicts the efficiency of the Qingyihuaji formula treatment in pancreatic cancer CFPAC-1 cells through the EphrinB1-EphB2 pathway. Oncol Lett. 2014 Jul;8(1):17-24.
8. Chen L, Qu C, Chen H, Xu L, Qi Q, Luo J, Wang K, Meng Z, Chen Z, Wang P, Liu L. Chinese herbal medicine suppresses invasion-promoting capacity of cancer-associated fibroblasts in pancreatic cancer.PLoS One. 2014 Apr 29;9(4):e96177.
9. Wang P, Zhuang L, Zhang J, Fan J, Luo J, Chen H, Wang K, Liu L, Chen Z, Meng Z. The serum miR-21 level serves as a predictor for the chemosensitivity of advanced pancreatic cancer, and miR-21 expression confers chemoresistance by targeting FasL.Mol Oncol. 2013 Jun;7(3):334-45.
10. Chen Z, Chen LY, Wang P, Dai HY, Gao S, Wang K. Tumor Microenvironment Varies under Different TCM ZHENG Models and Correlates with Treatment Response to Herbal Medicine. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012;2012:635702.
11. Chen Z, Chen LY, Dai HY, Wang P, Gao S, Wang K. miR-301a promotes pancreatic cancer cell proliferation by directly inhibiting Bim expression.J Cell Biochem. 2012 Oct;113(10):3229-35.
12. Dai HY, Wang P, Feng LY, Liu LM, Meng ZQ, Zhu XY, Wang K, Hua YQ, Mao YX, Chen LY, Chen Z. The molecular mechanisms of traditional Chinese medicine ZHENG syndromes on pancreatic tumor growth. Integr Cancer Ther. 2010 Sep;9(3):291-7.
13. Hua YQ, Ouyang HQ, Chen Z, Meng ZQ, Luo JM, Lin JH, Zhou ZH, Chen H, Wang K, Liu LM. Promoted cancer growth by stimulating cell proliferation and decreasing apoptosis using a lentivirus-based EphB2 RNAi in pancreatic carcinoma CFPAC-1 cells.Biomed Pharmacother. 2011 Mar;65(2):123-31.