1. Bian XJ, Zhu Y, Shen YJ, Wang JY, Ma CG, Zhang HL, et al. The effectiveness of the TAX 327 nomogram in predicting overall survival in Chinese patients with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer. Asian J Androl 2013; 15: 679-84.
2. Gu W, Zhang G, Sun L, Ma Q, Cheng Y, Zhang H, et al. Nutritional screening is strongly associated with overall survival in patients treated with targeted agents for metastatic renal cell carcinoma. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle 2015: n/a-n/a.
3. Gu W, Zhu Y, Wang H, Zhang H, Shi G, Liu X, et al. Prognostic value of components of body composition in patients treated with targeted therapy for advanced renal cell carcinoma: a retrospective case series. PLoS One 2015; 10: e0118022.
4. Li J, Zhu Y, Zhang SL, Wang CF, Yao XD, Dai B, et al. Organ-sparing surgery for penile cancer: complications and outcomes. Urology 2011; 78: 1121-4.
5. Li Q, Zhu Y, He J, Wang M, Zhu M, Shi T, et al. Steroid 5-alpha-reductase type 2 (SRD5A2) V89L and A49T polymorphisms and sporadic prostate cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Molecular biology reports 2013; 40: 3597-608.
6. Qu Y, Chen H, Gu W, Gu C, Zhang H, Xu J, et al. Age-Dependent Association between Sex and Renal Cell Carcinoma Mortality: a Population-Based Analysis. Sci Rep 2015; 5: 9160.
7. Wan F, Zhu Y, Gu C, Yao X, Shen Y, Dai B, et al. Lower skeletal muscle index and early complications in patients undergoing radical cystectomy for bladder cancer. World journal of surgical oncology 2014; 12: 14.
8. Wang HK, Song XS, Cheng Y, Qu YY, Zhang SL, Dai B, et al. Visceral fat accumulation is associated with different pathological subtypes of renal cell carcinoma (RCC): a multicentre study in China. BJU international 2014; 114: 496-502.
9. Wang HK, Zhu Y, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. External validation of a nomogram using RENAL nephrometry score to predict high grade renal cell carcinoma. The Journal of urology 2012; 187: 1555-60.
10. Wang JY, Zhu Y, Tang SX, Zhang HL, Qin XJ, Zhang SL, et al. Prognostic significance of the degree of extranodal extension in patients with penile carcinoma. Asian J Androl 2014; 16: 437-41.
11. Wang JY, Zhu Y, Wang CF, Zhang SL, Dai B, Ye DW. A nomogram to predict Gleason sum upgrading of clinically diagnosed localized prostate cancer among Chinese patients. Chinese journal of cancer 2014; 33: 241-8.
12. Xie HY, Zhu Y, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. Development of a nomogram to predict non-organ-confined bladder urothelial cancer before radical cystectomy. International urology and nephrology 2012; 44: 1711-9.
13. Zhang G, Gu C, Zhu Y, Luo L, Dong D, Wan F, et al. ADIPOQ Polymorphism rs182052 is Associated with Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma. Cancer Sci 2015.
14. Zhang G, Zhu Y, Dong D, Gu W, Zhang H, Sun L, et al. Clinical outcome of advanced and metastatic renal cell carcinoma treated with targeted therapy: is there a difference between young and old patients? OncoTargets and therapy 2014; 7: 2043-52.
15. Zhang GM, Zhu Y, Dong DH, Han CT, Gu CY, Gu WJ, et al. The association between metabolic syndrome and advanced prostate cancer in Chinese patients receiving radical prostatectomy. Asian J Androl 2015.
16. Zhang GM, Zhu Y, Gan HL, Wang HK, Shi GH, Zhang HL, et al. Use of RENAL Nephrometry Scores for Predicting Tumor Upgrading Between Core Biopsies and Surgical Specimens: A Prospective Ex Vivo Study. Medicine 2015; 94: e581.
17. Zhang GM, Zhu Y, Gan HL, Ye DW. Testicular desmoplastic small round cell tumor: a case report and review of literature. World journal of surgical oncology 2014; 12: 227.
18. Zhang GM, Zhu Y, Luo L, Zhang HL, Gu CY, Sun LJ, et al. Prevalence of dyslipidaemia in patients with renal cell carcinoma: a case-control study in China. BJU international 2014; 113: E75-81.
19. Zhou JQ, Zhu Y, Ye DW, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, et al. A nomogram to predict the duration of drainage in patients with penile cancer treated with inguinal lymph node dissection. The Journal of urology 2012; 187: 129-33.
20. Zhu Y, Gu CY, Ye DW. Validation of the prognostic value of lymph node ratio in patients with penile squamous cell carcinoma: a population-based study. International urology and nephrology 2013; 45: 1263-71.
21. Zhu Y, Gu CY, Ye DW. Population-based assessment of the number of lymph nodes removed in the treatment of penile squamous cell carcinoma. Urologia internationalis 2014; 92: 186-93.
22. Zhu Y, Gu WJ, Ye DW, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, et al. External validation of nomograms for predicting cancer-specific mortality in penile cancer patients treated with definitive surgery. Chinese journal of cancer 2014; 33: 249-55.
23. Zhu Y, Hong YP, Zhang HL, Shi GH, Xiao WJ, Wang ZH, et al. Conditional survival in patients treated with vascular endothelial growth factor-targeted therapy for advanced renal cell carcinoma. Journal of cancer research and clinical oncology 2012; 138: 1901-7.
24. Zhu Y, Li H, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Zhang HL, Shi GH, et al. Feasibility and activity of sorafenib and sunitinib in advanced penile cancer: a preliminary report. Urologia internationalis 2010; 85: 334-40.
25. Zhu Y, Wang HK, Qu YY, Ye DW. Prostate cancer in East Asia: evolving trend over the last decade. Asian J Androl 2015; 17: 48-57.
26. Zhu Y, Wang HK, Zhang HL, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, et al. Visceral obesity and risk of high grade disease in clinical t1a renal cell carcinoma. The Journal of urology 2013; 189: 447-53.
27. Zhu Y, Wang JY, Shen YJ, Dai B, Ma CG, Xiao WJ, et al. External validation of the Prostate Cancer Prevention Trial and the European Randomized Study of Screening for Prostate Cancer risk calculators in a Chinese cohort. Asian J Androl 2012; 14: 738-44.
28. Zhu Y, Yang XQ, Han CT, Dai B, Zhang HL, Shi GH, et al. Pathological features of localized prostate cancer in china: a contemporary analysis of radical prostatectomy specimens. PLoS One 2015; 10: e0121076.
29. Zhu Y, Ye DW. Re: Evaluation of current TNM classification of penile carcinoma: J. A. Leijte, M. Gallee, N. Antonini and S. Horenblas J Urol 2008; 180: 933-938. The Journal of urology 2009; 181: 1501-2; author reply 2.
30. Zhu Y, Ye DW. Repeat dynamic sentinel node biopsy in locally recurrent penile carcinoma. BJU international 2010; 105: 1732; author reply -3.
31. Zhu Y, Ye DW. Re: Identification of high risk pathological node positive penile carcinoma: value of preoperative computerized tomography imaging. N. M. Graafland, H. J. Teertstra, A. P. E. Besnard, H. H. Van Boven and S. Horenblas. J Urol 2011; 185: 881-887. The Journal of urology 2011; 186: 1558.
32. Zhu Y, Ye DW. Lymph node metastases and prognosis in penile cancer. Chinese journal of cancer research = Chung-kuo yen cheng yen chiu 2012; 24: 90-6.
33. Zhu Y, Ye DW. Prostate cancer: alkaline phosphatase velocity in nonmetastatic CRPC. Nat Rev Urol 2014; 11: 666-7.
34. Zhu Y, Ye DW, Chen ZW, Zhang SL, Qin XJ. Frozen section-guided wide local excision in the treatment of penoscrotal extramammary Paget's disease. BJU international 2007; 100: 1282-7.
35. Zhu Y, Ye DW, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL. New N staging system of penile cancer provides a better reflection of prognosis. The Journal of urology 2011; 186: 518-23.
36. Zhu Y, Ye DW, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. The value of squamous cell carcinoma antigen in the prognostic evaluation, treatment monitoring and followup of patients with penile cancer. The Journal of urology 2008; 180: 2019-23.
37. Zhu Y, Ye DW, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. Clinicopathological characteristics, management and outcome of metastatic penoscrotal extramammary Paget's disease. The British journal of dermatology 2009; 161: 577-82.
38. Zhu Y, Zhang HL, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Shen YJ, et al. Development and evaluation of a nomogram to predict inguinal lymph node metastasis in patients with penile cancer and clinically negative lymph nodes. The Journal of urology 2010; 184: 539-45.
39. Zhu Y, Zhang SL, Ye DW, Yao XD, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. Prospectively packaged ilioinguinal lymphadenectomy for penile cancer: the disseminative pattern of lymph node metastasis. The Journal of urology 2009; 181: 2103-8.
40. Zhu Y, Zhang SL, Ye DW, Yao XD, Jiang ZX, Zhou XY. Predicting pelvic lymph node metastases in penile cancer patients: a comparison of computed tomography, Cloquet's node, and disease burden of inguinal lymph nodes. Onkologie 2008; 31: 37-41.
41. Zhu Y, Zhou XY, Yao XD, Dai B, Ye DW. The prognostic significance of p53, Ki-67, epithelial cadherin and matrix metalloproteinase-9 in penile squamous cell carcinoma treated with surgery. BJU international 2007; 100: 204-8.
42. Zhu Y, Zhou XY, Yao XD, Zhang SL, Dai B, Zhang HL, et al. Prognostic value of carbonic anhydrase IX expression in penile squamous cell carcinoma: a pilot study. Urologic oncology 2013; 31: 706-11.